Color analysis, Body analysis, Wardrobe management
Etiquette, Posture, Poise & Charm, Body language
Public Speaking, Reading, Grammar, Voice, Pronunciation
Nutrition and Fitness
What you eat and how you burn it the way to keep fit. As an Image consultant and a mountaineer, am required not only to look fit but good too. Here are my takes on a daily routine of fitness
- Take time out to exercise 30 minutes a day 6 days a week.
- Drink 8-10 glasses during the day but not with the meals.
- Get rid of all processed foods in your fridge.
- Space your intake of eating every 2-3 hours instead of 3 large meals.
- When you go shopping, look at the section which keep the fresh greens and fruits.
- Limit your salt intake and sugar to two teaspoons a day.
- Sleep for 7-8 hours interrupted.
- Eat a good breakfast, medium lunch and light dinner by 8pm each night.
- Include strength training to burn fat and make lean muscles.
- Aim for a positive attitude to make things work.
We customize your weight loss plan according to your body type. Please get in touch with your requirements
Email : email@example.com
Contact No : 9810467788/9910471491